Your personal data is protected according to the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and is used only by the reservation department of Hebros Old Town Ltd.
The protection of your personal data is important to us. That is why we process your data exclusively according to the applicable legislation, in particular the GDPR, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the Electronic Commerce Act (ETA).
We do not provide personal data to third parties, except for specialized booking software and the payment service provider processing the payment (bank, PayPal, ePay).
In case of an incomplete order, we delete the data associated with it. Upon completion of an order and a contract performed by us on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, letters (a) and (b) of the GDPR we store all data on the legal relationship until the expiration of the provisions of Art. 12 of the Accounting Act (AA) 10-year term.
To continue with the reservation, you need to declare that you are familiar with and agree with these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE RESERVATIONS OF HEBROS OLD TOWN LTD
To make sure you get the most relevant information and the best service when you visit our platform, we use the so-called cookies. They help us (as well as other authorized third parties) to provide you with a personalized experience when using our services, to improve them and to provide you with a more relevant content.
Company: Hebros Old Town Ltd.
Address: Bulgaria, Plovdiv, 51 Konstantin Stoilov Str
INTERNAL RULES FOR ACCOMMODATION
1. Hotel Hebros is under 24-hour video surveillance and has controlled access.
2. Each guest can be registered only upon presentation of an ID card or a passport.
3. Guests are not allowed to enter the office premises.
4. It is forbidden to bring weapons, flammable and explosive objects.
5. The management of the hotel is not responsible for stolen personal belongings and valuables left unattended by the guests.
Този сайт използва "бисквитки" за да работи оптималноРазбрах